Optima Leaf-NPK+ is a liquid fertiliser with a pH neutral mix of N-P-K combined with organically complexed trace elements, amino acids, seaweed extracts and fulvic acid.
Optima Leaf-NPK+ can be used excellently to initiate and support vegetative growth. Optima Leaf-NPK+ is ideal for colouring and preserving crops. It also helps to keep crops healthy and vital if fertilisation via the root is not optimal, such as with root stress and wet or cold conditions.
- Complete foliar fertiliser with trace elements.
- Stimulates the plants in the most important growth and development phases.
- Improves yield and quality.
|Nitrogen (N) total||76,0 g/kg|
|Nitrogen (N) urea||42,0 g/kg|
|Nitrogen (N) organic||10,0 g/kg|
|Nitrogen (N) ammonium||24,0 g/kg|
|Phosphorus (P2O5)*||74,0 g/kg|
|Potassium (K2O)*||103.0 g/kg|
|Boron (B)*||210 mg/kg|
|Copper (Cu)*||110 mg/kg|
|Iron (Fe)*||840 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Mn)||360 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Zn)*||440 mg/kg|
|Fulvic acid||3,4 g/kg|
|pH||7,0 - 8,0|
|*=soluble in water|
Available in 17.5 and 1000 litre containers.
Foliar application (maximum concentration 1:50)
3-5 liter per hectare.
Apply every 1-2 weeks.
2-4 liter per hectare.
8,0 liter per hectare.
- Shake or stir well before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
This product has been tested and can be stored safely at temperatures from 5°C to 25°C. Crystallisation and/or sedimentation may occur below 5°C.
- Apply under suitable spraying conditions (e.g. temperature, humidity, wind speed). Do not treat if the temperature is >25°C or if it might rise to >25°C in the hours after application. Preferably perform the treatment at the end of the day. Do not apply product close to harvesting.
- Note: Do not exceed the maximum concentration of 1L product on 50L spray solution. Do not apply foliar treatment to seedlings less than 15cm tall.
- Miscibility and/or efficacy cannot be guaranteed when combined with any other agent. Before mixing, it is recommended to perform a test on a small scale.
- Do not mix with other products in pure, undiluted form. Not compatible with products containing calcium.
- We recommend carrying out a trial application on a small area first, before applying to the entire plot.
- The shelf life of the product is stated on the label. As long as the guidelines for storage are followed the expiry date (BB) on the label is guaranteed.