At Soiltech Solutions BV, we attach great importance to the privacy of the users of the website. To ensure your privacy as much as possible, we apply a number of core values.
- Information: We want to inform you as well as possible about how and why we process your personal data. We do this by means of a privacy statement.
- Limiting data collection: We take great care to ensure that our collection of personal data is limited to only what is really necessary for the proper functioning of the website and the services you use.
- No marketing based on personal data: We do not relinquish personal data for marketing purposes and only send commercial mailings after your explicit consent.
- Your data remains with us: We do not pass on your personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary in order to be able to provide the service used, or when we are legally obliged to do so.
- Security: We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf.
- We respect your legal rights: Based on the law, you have various rights, about which we inform you in this privacy statement. This privacy statement outlines how we put these core values into practice and respect and protect your right to privacy.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
Depending on the services we offer via the website, the personal data that you can leave behind via our website may be used for the purposes set out below.
- Contact form: If you have any questions, you can always contact us by filling in the contact form. You will be asked to fill in your name and contact details, along with a description of your question. This data is used to process your enquiry, to improve our services and, only if you have given your consent, to inform you about our products and services.
- Ordering via email: We use the information you provide when placing an order to process the order. Where necessary, information is provided to other parties involved in processing the order, such as the delivery service.
- Ordering via telephone: We use the information you provide when placing an order to process the order. Where necessary, information is provided to other parties involved in processing the order, such as the delivery service.
- Newsletter: If you give us permission to send a newsletter, we use your email address and name to send the newsletter to you. You can revoke previously given consent at any time, for example by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each commercial mailing.
What is the basis for using your personal data?
We only process your personal data based on legal principles. For the purposes mentioned above, we will process your personal data based on the following principles:
- Execution of the agreement: for the purposes of offering our services, to process your order for example;
- (Express) consent: for the purposes of providing access to and using the functionalities of our website, placing cookies, sending our newsletter;
- Legal obligation: for the purposes of processing your customer data and keeping this data up to date, we may have a legal basis. In addition, we are legally obliged to retain certain data concerning the order you have placed with us.
What personal data do we need?
By using the website and the available services you leave certain data behind with us. We only store and use the personal data that are directly provided by you or of which it is clear at the time of submission that they are provided to us for processing. Depending on the service you use, we may collect the following information through the website:
- Your contact details (email address, telephone number);
- Your name, address and place of residence;
- Payment details and billing address;
- Clicking and visiting behaviour;
- Device data/(pseudonymised) IP address.
- Data on people under the age of 16
Our website and/or service do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are under the age of 16. However, we are unable to check whether visitors are older than 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children's online activities to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you think that we have collected personal data about a minor without this consent, please contact us.
Provision to third parties
Your data will explicitly not be provided to third parties, other than third parties who are directly involved in the execution of the agreement between you and us, or unless any legal provision obliges us to do so. The parties that we may need for the execution of the services requested by you are:
- Host parties and our software suppliers;
- Payment service providers and delivery services;
- Our sister company Van Iersel Compost.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you suspect that your data is not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact us.
Your personal details are never kept longer than is necessary for the purposes described in this privacy statement or on the website, subject to the cases where any legal obligation precludes removal of personal data.
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that are connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or safe way. We therefore recommend that you read the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
These cookies are also used to make the website function properly and in order to optimise it. When you visited our website for the first time, we already informed you about these cookies and asked you for permission to place them. You can disable cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Use of permanent cookies
The use of permanent cookies allows us to recognise you next time you visit our website. As a result, the website can be set specifically to your preferences. If you have given us permission to place cookies, we can remember this by means of a cookie. This means you don't have to keep repeating your preferences, which saves time and makes it easier to use our website. You can delete permanent cookies at any time through your browser settings.
Use of session cookies
With a session cookie, we can see what parts of the website you have viewed during the current visit. This enables us to adapt our services as much as possible to our visitors’ browsing habits. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your web browser.
Use of analytical cookies
We keep and monitor statistics on our website, but this is always done entirely anonymised or pseudonymised. For keeping and monitoring statistics, we may use the applications below.
In cases where we have activated the Google Analytics tool, cookies from the US-based company Google are placed via our website, as part of the Analytics service. We use this service to keep track of and get reports on how visitors use the website. This tool is set up in a privacy-friendly way. For example, we have not allowed Google to use the Analytics information obtained for other Google services, we have pseudonymised the IP addresses and have concluded a processors agreement with Google.
The information collected by Google is transferred to and stored on servers in the United States. Google states that it adheres to the Privacy Shield principles and is a member of the US Department of Commerce's Privacy Shield program. This means that there is an adequate protection level for the processing of any personal data.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. It is recommended that you consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Accessing, modifying and deleting your data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Soiltech Solutions BV and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you may submit a request to us to send any personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation specified by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or for the withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to the contact details below. We will respond to your request as soon as possible. Please ensure that you clearly identify yourself, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data about the wrong person. You can contact us via email@example.com or +31(0)411-648105
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Soil-Tech Solutions BV would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the regulator in your country of residence. The supervisory authority for the Netherlands is Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (the Dutch Data Protection Authority).
Questions and feedback
We regularly monitor our compliance with this privacy statement. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please feel free to contact us using the contact details below.
Soiltech Solutions BV
5074 RJ Biezenmortel (NL)